We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Snack Tip: Strawberries & Sour Cream


I know that sounds crazy. I don't even like Sour Cream in most cases but everyone else in my family LOVES it. While I was back in Idaho visiting my parents, we went out paint-balling. One of the girls brought out this snack. I thought she was a little crazy but I tried it and it was AMAZING!

Take a strawberry, dip it in sour cream and then sprinkle brown sugar on it. YUUUUUUUUUUMMMY!

1 comment:

  1. I do this in a similar way. I mix the brown sugar and sour cream together to create a dip for the strawberries. I have served this at parties for years and have had great reviews! It's a delicious combination!!

    ReplyDelete