We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lazy Meatballs

Sometimes we can be so busy and we need an easy but filling meal. This is one of our favorites in our home. We often make it on Sundays so we can come home from church and have dinner ready.



We use our crockpot, 3 cans of spaghetti sauce and a bag of meatballs. We used just over half of this big bag (hey I have 3 boys..we eat a lot, haha). We throw everything in the crockpot and set it on low for about 3 hours. I like to use Traditional flavored and Italian Zesty and Spicy sauces.



Yummy meatballs.
I like to eat mine alone with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. The boys like them in sandwiches or over pasta. No matter how we eat it, we always leave the table nice and full.

No comments:

Post a Comment