We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Caramel Toffee Dip

I forgot to take a picture of the dip BEFORE I let a group of teen girls attack!

 I am pretty sure that this is the recipe one of my sweet friend's gave me a couple years ago after she brought it to one of our Army unit events.  It was SOOOO good.  Tonight I was in charge of an activity for a small group of girls in our youth group at church.  I wanted to bring them a treat and wanted it to be somewhat healthy.  I decided to cut up apples and then canceled out the healthy with this AMAZING dip.  It's so easy to make and so yummy!

Caramel Toffee Dip
  • 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup heath toffee bits
Combine the cream cheese and brown sugar.  Add vanilla and mix until smooth.  Mix in toffee bits.  Serve with apple wedges!

No comments:

Post a Comment