We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Chocolate French Toast

Chocolate French Toast
* 3 large eggs
* 3/4 cup milk
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
* 10 slices whole wheat bread
* 2-1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
* soft margarine


Directions:
1. Beat eggs, milk, sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, if desired, in large bowl until smooth.

2. Heat griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Grease griddle with margarine, if necessary.

3. Dip bread in egg mixture. Place on griddle. Cook about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.

Serve with small slice of margarine and sliced strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment