We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cinnamon Orange Pull-Apart Bread

One of my favorite Pampered Chef Recipes ever..my kids always want to take this to breakfast events!

Cinnamon Orange Pull-Apart Bread (Monkey Bread)
1 orange
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
18 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed (1/2 of 48 oz pkg)
1/3 cup light corn syrup, divided

Spray fluted pan/bundt pan with vegetable oil. Zest orange to measure 1 tablespoon zest. In small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and zest; mix well. In microwave safe bowl, melt butter on high for 3 seconds or until melted. Cut each roll in half. Dip half of the cut rolls in butter, rill in sugar mixture to coat. Arrange in pan. Drizzle with corn syrup. Repeat with remaining rolls and corn syrup, sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over rolls. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80-85 degrees F) until they double in size, about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Uncover; bake 30-35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving plate. To serve, pull apart or slice with knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment