We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doggy Ice Cream

The furry children in our home may be slightly spoiled, I totally admit that. They are spoiled with love mostly as we try hard to give them a healthy diet. As I was reading one of my twitter friend's blogs, I came across a simple recipe for a fun treat for our pampered pups! As hot as it has been around here, our family has enjoyed lots of cool treats and I thought it would be fun to give our girls a little fun treat too. This ice cream was so easy to make and our puppies LOVED it!


So head on over and check out the recipe for Dog Ice Cream!

*Note - while my dogs did not eat the paper cup, apparently some dogs do so watch your dogs so they don't eat all that paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment