We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quick & Easy Hawaiian Punch

The other night I receive a frantic text from a friend who needed to come up with refreshments for a ceremony the next day. We talked and I shared with her this fool proof punch. I love this punch, I have used it for years and everyone always enjoys it. It's simple to make and you can pour it into a punch bowl, accent it with some orange or lime slices and it looks like you worked so hard!

Quick & Easy Hawaiian Punch
1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice plus 12 oz water
1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade plus 12 oz water
1 (6 oz) can frozen limeade plus 6 oz water
1/2 cup sugar
1 (46 oz) can unsweetened pineapple juice
2 - 2 liter bottles of gingerale or Sprite

In two (1 gallon) jugs/pitchers (you will split the syrup), combine the all the ingredients EXCEPT for the soda. Shake to mix well. Fill jugs to the 1 gallon mark with water. Refrigerate (the longer it sits, the more the flavors blend). At serving time, pour 1 gallon mix in punch bowl and slowly add 2 bottles of chilled soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment