We love good food in our home. I love to cook and bake for my family. I have shared recipes and pictures of our yummy goodness on different venues. Many have suggested a blog to share the recipes.

*DISCLAIMER* I am not a professional cook, photographer or writer!

I will always try to give credit for recipes. Many I have collected over the years off of TV, various websites, friends and family.

Please leave comments if you try a recipe or share variations of things I post, I always love learning new tricks of the trade.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Brie with Fresh Raspberries & Blackberries

Yesterday while I was shopping at the commissary, I came across mini fillo shells (yes, I know it's phyllo but that's what the box says!) I thought they were cute and would make a cute, fun treat for my boys. I used one of the recipes from the box and the boys really enjoyed it.

Brie with Fresh Raspberry (and Blackberry in our case)

5 oz Brie cheese
15 Athens Mini Fillo Shells (1 box)
15 Fresh raspberries, figs or pear slices (or blackberries)

In a food processor, pulse Brie cheese (including rind) until smooth. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon of Brie into each Fillo Shell. Top with one raspberry (or whatever fruit you have). Bake in preheated oven 350 F oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment